City Clerk/ Treasurer
PO Box 3005
202 W. Main St.
Elma, WA 98541
Voice (360) 482-2212
Fax (360) 482-4960
City of Elma Clerk and Treasurer
The City Clerk-Treasurer and her staff are responsible for accounting and recordkeeping, utility billing and accounting, preparing the City's payroll, maintaining cemetery records, recording and documenting the actions of the City Council, and working with the Mayor and City Council in preparing the City's annual budget.
Other tasks include:
- Issue public notification of all official activities or meetings.
- Record and maintain all vital and fiscal records and accounts.
- Prepare meeting agendas or packets of related information.
- Prepare ordinances, resolutions, or proclamations so that they can be executed, recorded, archived, or distributed.
- Maintain and update documents, such as municipal codes or city charters.
The applications all require signatures, some with notarization, so be sure to print the application and provide the required signatures.