This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
The City of Elma is issuing this Request for Proposal (RFP) to solicit vendor proposals for a municipal financial management software system (the system) to serve the current and projected needs of the City. The application software and hardware configuration should comply with the minimum specifications as outlined in this RFP. The City operates on the cash basis of accounting…[download full RFP]
The City intends to seek the best solution, based on the evaluation criteria contained in this RFP, for its data processing needs. The successful vendor(s) will seek to establish a turnkey, integrated hardware/software environment for the City, which will satisfy the specifications contained in this RFP, bringing to bear whatever vendor resources are required from the areas of computer systems hardware, software, technical training, conversion, maintenance, and services support.
The City is looking for a Municipal Financial Management Software System and vendor that will provide:
- Full integration between financial modules with open integration with other modules and systems, including time sheets.
- Built in compliance with the Washington State Auditor’s prescribed Budget, Accounting, and Reporting System (BARS) for a cash basis entity.
- Budgeting reports include integrated revenue and expenditure balances with 5-year comparison reporting.
- Automatically creates Schedule 6 with monthly Schedule 6 reconciliation.
- Compatibility with MS Office tools.
- Easy export of all data for analysis.
- Browser based solution (cloud based)
- Real time posting of all financial transactions
- Reliable and responsive support, company growth and stability.
- General Ledger
- Budget (must have annual and biennial budget capability)
- Accounts Payable
- Utility Billing
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Receipting
- Payroll (including integrated timesheets)
- Misc. Invoicing
The City desires to contract with a single vendor for all hardware and software and hardware/software maintenance, installation, conversion and support. However, the City reserves the right to evaluate each software application module on its own standard of performance, regardless of whether other or remaining application modules of the vendor are considered by the City. The City reserves the right to award the system to any one vendor or a combination of vendors.
Digital proposal will be accepted until 4 p.m. on December 3, 2021. Proposals submitted must be binding for no less than ninety (90) days after the date received….[download full packet]